Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Equipment Turn in

We are LATE!!!
Yes due to my lack in being around the past week
or two I missed getting all equipment from everyone!
My appologies!
I need to have ALL Equipment to ME by 
NOVEMBER 16TH!!!
(Find my home address in the
blue folder that was handed out
at the beginning of the year)

In getting all equipment to me the following needs to be done:
* Pants [practice and game] - need to be washed and dried
* Helmets - all stickers and trophies including stripe need to be removed
* Shoulder pads need to be intact
* Leg pads need to all be together and intact

All equipment needs to be to me by the date above so 
I can get them turned in to the District by the last day!
If this is NOT done we will NOT get our
team pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment