Sunday, October 3, 2010

Are we Home or Away?!

Apparently District wide there has been
some confusion as to whether we should
be home or away for games.
Due to the confusing way the games were
listed on the schedule many teams are getting
confused!
Apparently on Saturday we were the home team and 
we were on Riverton's Fields.  They must have been
confused as well because they wore their Home jersey's!

Having said that, Coach would like us to collect jerseys.
He would like us to continue to wear a color that
will be announced at the beginning of the week.
The other jersey needs to be brought to practice on 
Wednesday before the game.
I will collect them and bring them to the games on
Saturday's!
That way we will have BOTH jersey's there
if we need to make a uniform change at the last minute!

I know it is somewhat of a pain and I really apologize!
Luckily with our mistake this past week it turned out okay, 
next time it may not be okay!

Thank you so much for your understanding!
This week please plan on wearing your White AWAY jerseys
to the game on Saturday.
WE WILL BE WEARING OUR BLUE
JERSEYS TO THE SCRIMMAGE ON
WEDNESDAY!
I will take them home to be laundered
after the scrimmage.

No comments:

Post a Comment