Saturday, September 4, 2010

FUNDRAISER TURN IN!!!

The day for turning in the fundraiser has changed!
Please know it changed from the 9th of September
to Monday September 13th!
I will need all fundraiser money and order forms
to me NO LATER than the beginning
of practice on  
Monday September 13th at 5:30pm.
They will be collecting that night for a limited time
and I will need to review all orders and make sure
all money is there before I turn it in!!!

Please remember if your player sells at least 3 boxes the
district goal will be met.

If your player sells at least 8 boxes they will get a
Bingham T-Shirt!

If your player sells at least 17 boxes they will get a
Bingham draw string bag!

If your player sells THE MOST in the District they will get
their choice of either 
an iPod Touch or $200 Visa Cash Card!!

The TEAM who sells the most gets
a pizza party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment