We are scheduled to get our jerseys at 9:45am during our practice time on Saturday [8am-10am]. Have your boys thinking of a couple of numbers they would like. They are starting to fit the Gremlins first and are limited on numbers so make sure your boys have a couple of numbers in mind.
It was also suggested to have your boys wear last years jersey to help in fitting them for this year, if it is available.
This year our jerseys are going to be sweet! Both jerseys are custom for Bingham. Meaning they will both be Bingham colors. The Home jersey will be Blue with white accents. The Away jersey will be White with a thick stripe of blue down the sides. [unlike last year where a large handful of teams had the same gray and black away jerseys]. Having said that I would like you to think and poll on something for me. Since we will be getting our jerseys on Saturday [along with the rest of the Bingham football players] many of the embroiders that are being used will be totally swamped! It was suggested to wait a week and get them done the next week. If we do that they will NOT have names on their jerseys for the first game. I do have a contact who promised us turnaround of 2 days! Those will cost $3 more per jersey though. If use my contact they will have them in plenty of time for the first game!
The pricing is $5 per jersey -- the slower route or $8 per jersey -- 2 day turnaround.
Please take a look at the poll on the side of the blog and vote for your preference. Majority wins and I will take them to the embroider on Monday based on the results.
Please, please, please leave me a comment or contact me if you have any questions. Leaving a comment is nice because other parents may have the same question that could be answered for everyone to see.
Carrie,
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've met you but I REALLY appreciate you being the team Mom. Obviously you are very organized AND talented! This blog is AWESOME!! Thank you for taking the time to put it together. I honestly don't care either way about the embroidery, so just vote for me - what ever you'd like to do! I would vote to do what ever makes your life easier!
We will bring our $35.00 on Monday (I will be out of town Saturday but my husband and Levi will be there) And if you have the votes on embroidery figured out I will include the money for that!
Thanks again for all you're doing. PLEASE let me know if you would like my help with anything!
Jackie Culley
801.232.6034
Carrie,
ReplyDeleteThe blog looks great! Thank you and I agree with Jackie thank you so much for being the Team Mom!